Duck with ears
Today I bring this Duck with ears because, we ALL like to put on a costume from time to time!
I want to share with you this tutorial that I recorded for the academy last year, but that in the end I decided to save it to share it with you in the future. And today that day has come!
So if you want to have a peek inside with your own eyes and know how my Academy works, this is your chance!
Here are some tips that you may need:
- Step by step: take the amount of fondant for each piece indicated below, follow the instructions in the video and compare it with the template.
- How to use the templates: Your piece should be very similar to the shape that appears on the template, looking at it from above, but do not obsess it is just a reference. Here you can see how to do it.
- Download the template here and print it.
- Cut out the wing template: Roll out fondant to about 3mm thick. Cut the template of the wings, place it on the fondant and cut the fondant following the outline of the template.
TIP: Roll out fondant to about 3mm thick. Cut the template of the wings, place it on the fondant and cut the fondant following the outline of the template. You can sprinkle cornstarch so the paper doesn’t stick.
- Body: 25 gr
- Head: 40 gr
- Peak: 0.5 gr
- Wings: Fondant stretched to about 3 or 4 mm thick
- Egg: stretched white fondant to about 4 mm thick
- Legs: 0.5 gr each
- Headband: 0.5 gr
- Ears: 2 white balls of
- 3 gr and 2 pink balls of 1 gram each